Skip to content

What's the Collective Noun for Web Browsers?

After stumbling on the Sitepoint article What’s the Collective Noun for Web Browsers? I left a comment stating I like the sound of a Gaggle of web browsers.

According to Wikipedia:

A gaggle is a term of venery for a flock of geese that isn’t in flight; in flight, the group can be called a skein.

In military slang, a gaggle is an unorganized group doing nothing. In aviation, it is a large, loosely organized tactical formation of aircraft.

I think these statements fit the web browsers of today as they do seem to be all over the place with their ideas rather than all thinking on the same page.

What do you think?